Jump into spring feeling healthy, vibrant, and energized with this nourishing guided spring detox. No deprivation required!
You know that I’m not about quick fixes, restriction, or feeling deprived to lose weight.
I believe that keeping our bodies nourished (inside and out) is the key to feeling our absolute best.
But sometimes, especially during the dark winter months, we can get away from eating the foods that make us feel energized and healthy and we can end up feeling bloated, tired, and moody.
Spring is the perfect time to detox the body of those foods and add in nutrient-rich foods that make us feel more vibrant.
Traditionally, Chinese medicine and Ayurveda view spring as a time for renewal. The body is coming out of hibernation mode and the excesses of the winter and it’s ready to shed some layers, literally.
In Chinese medicine, now is an ideal time to detox the liver of excess toxins because the liver is linked to anger. Detoxing the liver is said to prevent toxins from manifesting in your body emotionally as irritability and anger. Holding on to anger can negatively impact your relationships, work, health, and life.
Detoxing the liver has physical benefits, but also allows you to release anger and past resentments to make space to allow goodness to flow into your life.
Because our bodies are naturally in sync with the seasons, foods that support the liver are plentiful at this time of year.
A detox or cleanse can be a great way to set a foundation for eating healthy, nourishing, whole foods during the spring and beyond. But it can be frustrating and overwhelming to know exactly how to choose a detox, stick to it and actually create lasting success.
Get ready to learn how to detox with real foods to help you:
- Jumpstart Weight Loss
- Get Back on Track with Healthy Eating
- Boost Your Energy
- Fuel Your Body Without Feeling Deprived
This is not a detox with juice fasts, pills, wraps, fasting, potions or gimmicks. You’ll get the support you need to detox with whole, nourishing foods.
During the Guided 5-Day Spring Detox, we’ll focus on incorporating whole foods into your diet while crowding out sugar, processed food, and alcohol.
Here’s how it works:
Since this is an online program, you can join me from wherever you live. Join with your friends and family to get extra support and motivation!
Once you sign up, you’ll get:
- An Easy-to-Follow Guide on Spring Detoxing
- A list of superfoods that will nourish your body
- Sample Detox Meal Plan
- Spring Detox Grocery Shopping List
- Worksheets to make tracking and planning simple
- Daily email guidance, motivation and support
- Instant access to the exclusive Real Food Detox Membership Group
- 2 live group coaching sessions ($129 value)
PLUS…You’ll get these amazing bonuses for free (A $100 Value)
- Delicious and Simple Seasonal Recipe Guide
- Detox Meditation and At-Home Yoga Practice
- Smoothie and Juice Recipe Guide
- 30-Minute Post-Detox Strategy Session
Invite a friend and join me! The Guided 5-Day Spring Detox begins April 16!
This program is valued at over $287, but you can join today for only $27!!
Why should you do a detox?
- When you need a kickstart to creating healthy eating habits.
- When you need a reset after traveling and eating more heavier foods than usual.
- You’ve found yourself depending too much on processed foods.
- You crave sugar all the time.
- You want to make longterm changes.
- You’re looking for a specific short term plan that you can follow that sets the foundation for longterm healthy habits.
Why you should not do a detox?
- You want to lose weight fast.
- You’re looking for an easy, quick fix.
Your liver, gastrointestinal tract and kidneys are well-equipped to cleanse your body. If you’re eating a diet that’s rich in whole foods, minimal sugar and minimal processed foods, and you drink plenty of water, you don’t need to cleanse your body. Your organs are cleansing your body of toxins and chemicals naturally.
But if you fall into any of the categories I mentioned above under “Why should you do a detox?” then you may want to go back to basics with the help of a real food detox.
That’s the key – REAL FOOD.
Eating whole foods will offer a variety of nutrients that will keep your body nourished. Eating nutrient-rich foods will help you establish healthy habits. Following a real food detox is all about building a foundation of good habits!