Lazy summer days, barbecues and summer travel can have us feeling off track now that summer is coming to an end.
Maybe you’ve gained weight, fallen back into old habits or gotten out of your exercise routine. It happens!
But don’t let a season of unhealthy habits turn into a lifetime of feeling out of control around food, emotional eating, feeling self-conscious, and not loving your body!
Autumn is a season of transition and change. While nature is transitioning, it’s also a good time to think about your own transformation.
If you’re ready to let go of extra weight, get back into shape, create longterm healthy habits, and you’re tired of restrictive diets that don’t work long term, keep reading!
Trust me, I know how confusing, frustrating and overwhelming it can be to know what to do for long-term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up.
One thing we do know for sure is that restrictive diets don’t work long-term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight gain.
It’s time to stop the cycle of yo yo dieting, emotional eating and restrictive eating, and find exercise that you actually love and will stick to!
I want to help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and live a healthy and happy life.
Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Lose Weight and Get Back in Shape
- Feel More Energized (and avoid the afternoon slump)
- Wear Your Favorite Jeans Again with Confidence
- Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived
There are no crazy tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll also get the most delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
Introducing the 30-Day Fall Reboot Online Group Program
During the 30 Day Fall Reboot, we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
- Week 1 – How to plan for long-term success – Simple, effective tips to save you time, calories and money, without feeling deprived.
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
- Week 3 – Why choosing the quality of food (not just the number of calories) is critical for weight loss
- Week 4 – Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.
Since the Fall Reboot program is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends – extra support is so helpful!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One simple, transformational strategy each week to get you on the right track.
- Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy.
- INSTANT access to the Exclusive Membership Group for support during the 30 days.
- Weekly private group health coaching sessions.
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
PLUS…You’ll get these amazing bonuses for FREE
(A $130 Value)
- 1:1 Health Coaching Call to help you discover what’s holding you back and find out how to create sustainable changes to reach your goals (30 minutes).
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes (A $27 value).
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value).
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value).
The Fall Reboot begins Monday, Sept. 25. Grab a friend or two and join! 30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
Join now for early bird pricing at just $77. That’s a $20 savings!
Let me introduce myself…
My name is Sara Giboney and I’m an integrative nutrition health coach, yoga teacher and group fitness instructor. I help people ditch diets and lose weight for good by making small manageable changes.
I put this challenge together to make it EASY for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. I know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
I’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
I’d love it if you could join me! Join the Fall Reboot here!
Sara Giboney, certified health coach
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.