For me, eating was either about pleasure or coping. I was either eating something because I liked the taste or I was overeating instead of coping with what I was going through.
When I began running and working out regularly, I finally realized that food was also fuel. It could make me feel great or run down during workouts.
I later realized that food isn’t just fuel for exercise. We can eat to energize our bodies for daily life.
It took me a million years to figure this out and I don’t want you to spend as much time as I did sifting through books, magazines, blogs and articles! Which is why I’m sharing everything I know at my next workshop!!
If you’re local to Kearney, NE or live in a nearby town, you need to make it to this workshop! The workshop is at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, April 23 at Chapman Swifts Coffee House at 2400 Central Ave.
Here’s what you’ll get…
– Learn what foods increase your energy and what foods suck your energy
– Get 10 simple tips for increasing your energy
– Find out how you can make small changes now to increase your energy
– Walk away with specific action steps you can take that day to begin feeling more energized every day!
– Get a 1-day energizing meal plan
– Learn how supplements can play a role in your energy
– Get your questions answered by a certified health coach!
Sounds amazing, right?
I’m offering a limited time discount on the registration fee!!! Register for $15 (normally $20) through April 10!!
Sign up by emailing [email protected]