Living a healthy life goes far beyond the food you eat or the hours you put in at the gym. What I love about using high quality therapeutic-grade essential oils is that they support all systems of the body, support our emotional well-being, and help us crowd out toxic products in our homes.
There's nothing better than knowing you're using high quality, non-toxic products that are supporting your health.
I use Young Living because they're a pioneer in the essential oil industry, and invest in agricultural, distillation, and sustainability research at their farms.
Some of my favorite essential oils...
Get your own essential oil kit!
- 11 Essential Oils - Lemon, Copaiba, PanAway, Lavender, Peppermint, Stress Away, Frankincense, Thieves, Citrus Fresh, Raven, and Digize.
- A Diffuser of Your Choice
- Lifetime Wholesale Membership (24% off retail pricing)
- NingXia Red Sample
- Thieves Cleaner Sample
- Product Guide
- Access to a Private Membership Group
- 1:1 Support from Me
Don't forget to join Essential Rewards!
Receive a customized monthly wellness box, so you never run out of the products you love and you can continue trying new products.
With Essential Rewards, you receive:
- Discounted Shipping
- Exclusive Bonuses (including income opportunities)
- Exclusive Rewards Points - Rewards points can be used to redeem free products.
- Exclusive Loyalty Gifts - Get rewarded when you consecutively order for 3, 6, 9, 12 months and more.
To get started, order your essential oils kit here. Complete the Essential Rewards Subscription Agreement.
Essential Oil Blog Posts...
Have questions? Want to schedule an essential oil class?
Send me a message!
More to come...
The information contained in this post is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, do to create my own healthy and happy life.
Statements in this post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Always do your own research and collaborate with your health care provider when making decisions about your health.