How many times have you began a new year with lofty goals to lose weight only to give up on your diet and ditch the gym after a couple of months (or weeks)?
Your New Year’s resolutions to lose weight most likely haven’t worked because you felt deprived and restricted and you were forcing yourself to do exercises you hated.
It can be confusing, frustrating and a bit overwhelming to know what to do for long-term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up.
One thing we do know for sure is that restrictive diets don’t work long-term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight gain. I’ve said it before…diets don’t work.
I want to help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and be happy about. That’s my mission with all of my health coaching programs!
Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Lose Weight and Get Back in Shape
- Feel More Energized (and avoid the afternoon slump)
- Wear Your Favorite Jeans Again with Confidence
- Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived
There are no crazy tricks, pills, shakes, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll ALSO get the most DELICIOUS, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
Introducing the Fit and Healthy 30-Day Jump Start Program
During the Fit and Healthy 30 Day Jump Start, we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
- Week 1 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – Simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY, without feeing deprived.
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
- Week 3 – Why choosing the quality of food (not just the number of calories) is critical for weight loss
- Week 4 – Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.
Since the Jump Start program is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can join me from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends – extra support is awesome!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One simple, transformational strategy each week to get you on the right track
- Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy
- INSTANT access to the Exclusive Membership Group for support during the 30 days
- Weekly private group health coaching sessions for guidance and motivation
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
- PRIZES!!!! (coach, this is optional and details are explained in the coach guide)
PLUS…You’ll get THESE Amazing BONUSES for FREE (A $65 Value)
- Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes (A $27 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
- ‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value)
Grab a friend or 2 and come join me!
30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
This program is valued at over $297, but you can join TODAY for only $37!!
That’s $10 off the regular price of $47! Join today to get this program at this special price!
If you’re new to Sweet Success, let me introduce myself…
My name is Sara Giboney and I’m an integrative nutrition health coach, yoga teacher and group fitness instructor. I help people ditch diets and lose weight for good by guiding them to make small manageable changes.
I put this challenge together to make it EASY for people to get back on track with their health and fitness goals. I know how difficult it can be to try to make health and lifestyle changes on your own. Now you’ll be plugged into a community of people that share your same goals.
I’ll be there to help you every step of the way.
I’d love it if you could join me!
Sara Giboney, certified health coach
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietician or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship.