- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 - 1/2 avocado, mashed
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- 2 pieces Ezekiel bread
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk. Place butter or olive oil in a medium pan over low/medium heat. Coat pan with butter or oil.
- Pour eggs in pan. Using a spatula, move the eggs around constantly until they begin to cook. Add tarragon and thyme. Continue to stir eggs continuously.
- Toast bread in a toaster and top with mashed avocado.
- When eggs are cooked to your liking, top toast with eggs. Add red pepper flakes and salt.