- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Place 1 cup of heavy cream and honey in a saucepan over low heat. Heat until honey is combined with the cream.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl. Add the rest of the heavy cream and the whole milk. Stir. Add the vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker. When ice cream starts to thicken, add strawberries. Churn until you get the desired consistency, then freeze.