- Category: Dessert
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Hy-Vee Powdered Peanut Butter in Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, coconut oil and powdered peanut butter over low heat. Stirring frequently until powdered peanut butter is combined with the honey and coconut oil. Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- In a bowl, combine chia seeds, flax seeds and oats. Stir in the peanut butter mixture.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon or your hands (I sprayed my hands with coconut oil spray because the cookie dough is sticky!), create small balls then flatten on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- You can keep these cookies in the fridge until they harden a bit.