- Category: Breakfast
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Toppings of your choice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- pecans, slivered almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds, flax seeds, etc.
- Bring almond milk to a low boil in a medium pot. Reduce heat and add oats, chia seeds, almond extract and cinnamon. Cook oats until they reach desired consistency.
- Pour oats into a bowl. Top with cranberry sauce, pure maple syrup and desired toppings.