- Category: Dessert
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- juice of 1/2 orange
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- Place egg whites, maple syrup and sea salt in a stand mixer bowl. Beat until stiff peaks form, 2-3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and orange juice. Fold in orange zest and coconut.
- Place spoonfuls to a baking pan covered in parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until edges start to turn brown.
- Let cool.