- Category: Breakfast
- ½ cup pure pumpkin
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- coconut oil spray or coconut oil
- almond butter
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and 1 tbsp. maple syrup.
- Spray pan with coconut oil spray or add 1-2 tsp. coconut oil to pan, and heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto pan and cook until eggs are cooked through.
- Place in a bowl, top with almond butter and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.