- Category: Dessert
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- pure maple syrup, to taste
- View Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding here --> http://188.8.131.52/~sweetsuc/demo/recipes/recipe/pumpkin-pie-pudding/
- Leave coconut milk in refrigerator overnight to allow to separate. Pour the creamy white milk into a bowl, leaving the translucent liquid in the can.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. pure maple syrup to bowl. Whip with hand mixer until resembles whipped cream. Add more sweetener, if needed.
- Layer crushed graham crackers, crushed ginger snaps or granola at the bottom of a bowl or parfait glass. Add a layer of pumpkin pie chia pudding, then coconut whipped cream.
- Garnish with more crushed graham crackers or cookies.