- Category: Lunch & Dinner
- 1 beet, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 cup farro, uncooked
- 2 cups organic mixed greens
- 1 cage-free egg
- 1 -2 tbsp. feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place beets and Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt and black pepper on top. Mix to coat vegetables with olive oil.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- While veggies are roasting, place farro in a saucepan with 1 cup of water or stock. Bring to a boil. Then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, covered. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Cook an egg over easy.
- Place greens in a bowl or on a plate. Top with farro, roasted beets and Brussels sprouts, feta and egg.