- Category: Cocktails
- Juice from 6 small to medium sized lemons (make sure they smell aromatic), about 2/3 cup
- Juice from 2 pink grapefruits, about 1/2 cup
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 Bottles Summer Ale
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons grapefruit zest
- Juice the lemons and grapefruit.
- Combine the juice with sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the Sam Adams Summer Ale slowly to prevent too much foam from forming.
- Add the zests.
- Taste the mix and adjust the sweetness by adding 1 – 2 tbsp more sugar if needed.
- Pour the mixture into the molds provided in our gift package.
- Cover with aluminum foil and poke tooth picks into the center of each one. The aluminum foil will prevent the stick from falling sideways.
- Allow to freeze overnight and enjoy!