- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 can pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Additional toppings - walnuts, pecans, raisins, dried cranberries, goji berries, chia seeds, chopped apple, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Stir. Let cook on low for 8 hours or until oatmeal has reached desired consistency.
- Add more sweetener of choice and any additional toppings before serving, if desired.