There’s so much more to yoga than getting toned arms or balancing in a handstand. Yoga allows you to go inward and cultivate more compassion, gratitude, peace and patience.
Yoga helped me create a more positive outlook, find a healthy balance, and feel more empowered in every area of my life. I want you to experience that too!
In my yoga classes, I offer dynamic flows integrating basic poses with creative sequencing, focus on the breath, and gratitude practice. Each class will leave you feeling strong and peaceful.
I believe that yoga is for everyone, so I create a welcoming environment, offer modifications and alternative pose options when needed, and allow space for students to do what feels good.
Classes are open to all levels.
We will move from sitting to standing poses without support. Bring your own mat and water bottle to class.
Before becoming a certified teacher, Sara began practicing yoga to build strength and gain flexibility while training for half-marathons.
She quickly realized that yoga provided some balance in her fitness routine and allowed her to create a mind/body connection.
Sara’s continued practice allowed her to become more mindful of how she felt physically, mentally and emotionally. As someone who tends to go, go, go, this was incredibly powerful for her. She realized that her need to be productive all the time left her feeling exhausted and burned out. Her yoga practice, along with meditation, helped her learn how to slow down, listen to her body, start practicing self-care and take time for relaxation.
Her yoga practice off the mat also helped her create a more positive mindset and learn to practice being present.
Even after discovering that the benefits of yoga go beyond the physical, Sara continued to experience improved physical health from yoga. After suffering from injuries due to long distance running, she incorporated yin yoga into her half-marathon training. Sara trained for and ran her 10th half-marathon injury-free.
In 2016, Sara completed her 200-hour certification through Evolve to Harmony Yoga in Omaha and Avani Yoga Studio in Hastings, Nebraska. She studied under Carol Westerman, Suzanne Wright and Elizabeth Israel.
Sara Giboney is a 200-hour registered yoga teacher and certified health coach residing in Kearney, Nebraska.
Private Yoga Session
With a private yoga session, you’ll focus on your goals and get personalized instruction that is individualized to your lifestyle, health and goals in the comfort of your own home or office at a time that is convenient for you.
You may be interested in booking a private yoga session if you:
- Want to learn the basics of yoga.
- Want to gain more confidence to practice in a group class.
- Want guidance and modifications for practicing while healing from an injury.
- Want to learn how to manage stress, become more present or cultivate mindfulness.
- Want a yoga practice that is tailored to a specific sport and will help you improve your athletic performance.
- Want to deepen your meditation practice.
- Want to perfect a fundamental pose.
- Want individualized attention during your practice.
Your private yoga session includes:
- An initial discovery form that allows you to get clear on your goals and allows me to get to know you and what type of yoga experience to cultivate for you.
- Goal setting that can include nutrition and wellness goals.
- A 1-hour private yoga session in your home or office.
- A follow up email with poses, meditations or mindfulness practice you can do on your own, and action steps for reaching your nutrition and wellness goals.