Everyone can experience transformation in yoga. My intention is for you to leave my classes feeling happier and more confident, having more compassion for yourself and others, and feeling good in the body that you are in.
My goal is to offer classes that allow you to practice yoga where you are right now and with the body that you have in this moment. I hope to create a space without judgment or competition.
Inclusion in yoga is so important, and all are welcome in my classes regardless of shape, size, gender, age, race, sexual orientation or limitations.
In my yoga classes, I offer dynamic flows with creative sequencing, focus on the breath, meditation, gratitude practice, and themes based on the spiritual teachings of yoga.
I feel immense gratitude to be a student of yoga and to be able to teach yoga. My intention is to honor the practice of yoga by continuing my journey as a student and studying the traditions and historical roots of yoga and practicing gratitude for the people of India who were willing to share yoga with the rest of the world.
I offer studio classes, one-on-one or small group private classes, and private group classes for special events and for corporations.
Yoga Studio Schedule
Classes are open to all levels.
We will move from sitting to standing poses without support. Bring your own mat and water bottle to class.
Before becoming a certified teacher, Sara began practicing yoga to build strength and gain flexibility while training for half-marathons.
She quickly realized that yoga provided some balance in her fitness routine and allowed her to create a mind/body connection.
Sara’s continued practice allowed her to become more mindful of how she felt physically, mentally and emotionally. As someone who tends to go, go, go, this was incredibly powerful for her. She realized that her need to be productive all the time left her feeling exhausted and burned out. Her yoga practice, along with meditation, helped her learn how to slow down, listen to her body, start practicing self-care and take time for relaxation.
Her yoga practice off the mat also helped her create a more positive mindset and learn to practice being present.
Even after discovering that the benefits of yoga go beyond the physical, Sara continued to experience improved physical health from yoga. After suffering from injuries due to long distance running, she incorporated yin yoga into her half-marathon training. Sara trained for and ran her 10th half-marathon injury-free.
In 2016, Sara completed her 200-hour certification through Evolve to Harmony Yoga in Omaha and Avani Yoga Studio in Hastings, Nebraska. She studied under Carol Westerman, Suzanne Wright and Elizabeth Israel.
Sara Giboney is a 200-hour registered yoga teacher and certified health coach residing in Kearney, Nebraska.
Private Yoga Sessions
With a private yoga session, you’ll focus on your goals and get personalized instruction that is individualized to your lifestyle, health and goals in the comfort of your own home or office at a time that is convenient for you.
You may be interested in booking a private yoga session if you:
- Want to learn the basics of yoga.
- Want to gain more confidence to practice in a group class.
- Want guidance and modifications for practicing while healing from an injury or while pregnant.
- Want to learn how to manage stress, become more present or cultivate mindfulness.
- Want a yoga practice that is tailored to a specific sport and will help you improve your athletic performance.
- Want to perfect a fundamental pose.
- Want individualized attention during your practice.
- You're planning a special event like a bachelorette party, wedding, girl's night, birthday, etc.
- You want a wellness activity for your small business or corporation.
Your 1:1 private yoga session includes:
- An initial discovery form that allows you to get clear on your goals and allows me to get to know you and what type of yoga experience to cultivate for you.
- Goal setting that can include nutrition and wellness goals.
- A 1-hour private yoga session in your home or office.
Your private group yoga session includes:
- $100 for 1 hour, up to 10 people
- Each additional person, $10 per person
- An initial discovery form that allows me to get to know your group and what type of yoga experience to cultivate for your event.